The Albion town board has scheduled the following dates to conduct audits of town records;
- June 12th - Tax Collector @6pm
The Albion town clerk's page has been updated:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
The next regularly scheduled Albion Town Board meeting is Tuesday, June 12 at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
Regular town board meetings start at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
Town board meeting minutes through April 2018 have been posted to the Documents page.
- 2018 Tentative Assessment Roll
Warning - large file (Abobe Acrobat file; 461 pages; 899 K; opens in new window)
(No notices at present)
The Town of Albion is located in Oswego County.
The address for the Town of Albion is:
15 Bridge Street
P.O. Box 127
Altmar, NY 13302-0127
- Mapquest link to Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Altmar, New York ( opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster!