- Map of proposed water district
Warning - large file (jpg; 1 pages; 1.12 MB; opens in new window)
The Albion town board has scheduled the following dates to conduct audits of town records;
- April 12th - Town Clerk @ 6pm
- May 8th - Supervisor @6pm
- June 12th - Tax Collector @6pm
The Albion town clerk's page has been updated:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
The next regularly scheduled Albion Town Board meeting is Thursday, April 12 at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York. Note that this is a rescheduling from the regular second Tuesday of the month meeting schedule.
Regular town board meetings start at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
Town board meeting minutes through February 2018 have been posted to the Documents page.
The final assessment roll for 2017 has been established.
- 2017 Final Assessment Roll
Warning - large file (Abobe Acrobat file; 387 pages; 695 K; opens in new window)
(No notices at present)
The Town of Albion is located in Oswego County.
The address for the Town of Albion is:
15 Bridge Street
P.O. Box 127
Altmar, NY 13302-0127
- Mapquest link to Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Altmar, New York ( opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster!