The Albion town clerk's page has been updated:
Monday through Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
The next regularly scheduled Albion Town Board meeting is Tuesday, May 9 at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York. The balance of regularly scheduled meeting dates for 2017 are:
- Tuesday, June 13
- Tuesday, July 11
- Tuesday, August 8
- Wednesday, September 13 (Primary Day is Tuesday, September 12
- Tuesday, October 10
- Tuesday, November 14
- Tuesday, December 12
Regular town board meetings start at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
Town board meeting minutes for January 2017 have been posted to the Documents page.
- 2017 Tentative Assessment Roll
Warning - large file (Abobe Acrobat file; 384 pages; 691 K; opens in new window)
(No notices at present)
The Town of Albion is located in Oswego County.
The address for the Town of Albion is:
15 Bridge Street
P.O. Box 127
Altmar, NY 13302-0127
- Mapquest link to Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Altmar, New York ( opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster!